At Sage, we transform the way people think and work, enabling their organisations to thrive. Every day, all around the world, our 13,000 colleagues and local networks of accountants and partners support and enable business builder success.
As a Billing Solution Architect, you are a Quote to Cash industry specialist , with the ability to solve complex back-office billing challenges. You are a highly-skilled technology professional capable of assessing, designing and recommending a migration path from multiple inhouse systems to an single integrated platform, deployment best practices. In addition to deep technical knowledge, you also possess a strong understanding of billing processes and operations as they apply to order management, activation, invoice generation, payment processing, and revenue generation and management.
This acumen of unique skills allows you to effectively partner and advise IT, Operations, and Finance sponsors and stakeholders involved with integrated Quote to Cash engagements. As lead architect you will lead this transformational initiative design, delivering real and tangible business value, you will also have a passion for creating and building optimal Quote to Cash approaches, practices, and standards for highly integrated CPQ and Billing solutions. This is a full-time contract for 6 months.
- Assess the current Quote to Cash processes and define the requirements for a migration to a subscription based billing platform
- Lead the technology review and define a recommended plan for a billing-centric Quote to Cash transformation
- Assess and recommend a suitable vendor to partner with that meets business requirements, ensuring best practice methods and standards are employed
- Graduate degree in business, finance, technology management, engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience working as a technology leader and/or solution architect for a successful consulting and/or professional services company
- At least 5+ years of experience leading successful integrated SaaS-based CPQ & Billing implementations
- At least 5+ years experience with the Quote to Cash process (CPQ, CLM, Billing)
- 5+ years of experience with common billing processes and operations practices such as product and pricing models, subscriptions, usage, invoicing, bill cycles and processing, payments, customer disputes, and adjustments, AR, taxation, collections, and revenue recognition including customer transitions from ASC605 to ASC606
- Demonstrated business acumen, with a good command of P&L concepts and a basic understanding of financial management and accounting practices
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
We help drive today’s business builders with a new generation of solutions to manage everything from money to people.
Our social and mobile technology provides live information to enable our business builders make fast, informed decisions anytime, anywhere in the world. We support our business builders for life by offering choice, support, expertise and innovation. We champion their causes and provide world-leading advice and support when you need it most.