The role provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying our enterprise business management solutions to Sage’s customers, partners and internal stakeholder. He/She is an expert in facilitating customer, partner and internal sales team product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
• Work closely with our sales team, channel partners and customers to support pre-sales activities including client visits, solution identification, architecture, product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concept (POC) exercises;
• Maintain a strong understanding of the Company’s solution offerings and training the sales team and channel partners;
• Demonstrate a high level of understanding of our products and services and communicate effectively with customers
• Keep up to date with recent technical advances and applies industry knowledge to Sage products and processes
• Identify risks and understand how to manage them to avoid delays and shortcomings as well as to evaluate proposed design and appreciate its system-wide implications and consequences
• Positively impact customer satisfaction, while assisting your Sales partners to close business, through online and in-person sales efforts
• Responds to all the technical questions on RFI and RFPs
• Facilitate requirements-gathering workshops with clients
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least 7 years experience in HCM solutions
• Proven track record in presenting and providing solution consultations to CXO level audience
• Strong written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin language as the role require to respond to RFP/RFI's in Mandarin language.
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Experience with Ramco, Prosoft, or similar products
• Experience working with channel partners
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.