Marketing lead qualification (BANTS) & generation to deliver MQLs, SQLs to BDMs / PAMs to help deliver on KPIs for NCA Sales Team. Have own quota for lead generation (outreach).
• Manage marketing lead qualification & generation activities
• To contact key decision-makers in a focused number of medium / large sized businesses in Asia and generate interest in our business solutions.
• Prospecting new clients, introduce sage Business Management, Accounting & Payroll solutions and generate MQLs.
• To nurture interested contacts (MQLs) to the point that they are ready to pass to the sales team as a qualified opportunity
• Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations (MQLs --> SALs) with prospects.
• To keep the SFDC system updated with key information. This will be the single source of truth and measurement of success
• Increase the quality of the MQLs by obtaining 4 out of 4 BANT information.
• Increase the SAL to SQL conversion rate by generating good quality MQLs with strong compelling event
• Take self-accountability towards pipeline build and quality of the pipeline (SALs)
• Work closely with respective campaign / marketing / Partner managers & BMs
• Manage and execute outbound BMS marketing campaigns
• Sourcing prospect information for vertical and ad-hoc lead generation initiatives
• Emailing leads information on products relevant to their inquiry
• Call-backs on outbound campaigns
• Utilise electronic tools such as Sales Navigator, Social Media and Chatter to generate and communicate to suspects and prospects
• Provide accurate and timely monthly report to Manager
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar lead qualification / generation role
• A solid track record in a role with a software environment
• Demonstrated ability to devise and deliver lead qualification / generation activities
• Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent negotiation and motivational skills
• Strong relationship building and networking skills
• Use of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
• Excellent time management skills and proven ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Experience in Sage products preferred
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.