Sage is seeking an Instructor and Instructional Designer for our Sage Accounting Solutions in Asia. This position will develop and deliver training in a number of learning formats, including face-to-face classroom training, virtual instructor led training and live webinars. In addition to becoming an expert on the functionality of assigned Sage products, the role also requires instructional design expertise to create new content to support both face-to- face and online learning, including seminars and conferences. This role will also work closely with Academic Institutions who use Sage software to deliver course material and will require the individual to manage the relationship with the universities and assist with identification and development of new opportunities in this sector. Instructors represent Sage and the customer’s impression of our company, Instructors must always maintain a positive and professional attitude when interfacing with customers and partners.
• Provides high quality instruction to Sage colleagues, customers, and partners
• Deliver training across a broad range of platforms including face-to-face, conferences, seminars, virtual hands-on labs and live webinars.
• Create materials to suit a wide variety of delivery methods including face-to-face (small classrooms through to large conferences), virtual hands-on labs, live webinars and recorded eLearning material.
• Becomes the Subject Matter Expert for assigned product, including deep product knowledge and the domain business knowledge it supports
• Solicits input and feedback from stakeholders, customers, peers, subject matter experts, etc. based on standard review processes.
• Participates in release readiness activities of new products, product updates, and learning program changes
• Provides feedback of learning content quality, delivery quality, and product quality into business for continual improvements
• Responsible for managing lab environments, technology and assisting with the provisioning of training content.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a product education environment
• University degree educated or equivalent experience
• Accounting degree qualifies
• Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and must demonstrate exceptional facilitation/teaching skills for adult learners
• Experience with Microsoft Office, eLearning, and virtual learning technologies (for example Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia etc.)
• Must have exceptional communication and organisational skills, demonstrate initiative and work well in a team based environment
• Be a strategic thinker, results-oriented, and demonstrates a strong orientation toward outstanding customer service with a complete willingness to accept accountability for results
• Worked in or around the Tertiary education sector is highly advantageous as communications from partners, customers or academic institutions may be in Malay it is highly desirable that you be fluent in the language
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.