The role is responsible to establish relationships and engage with the accountant partners to identify opportunities, develop and sell Sage accounting products.
• Establish relationships and engage with the accountant partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans
• Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies
• Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales and channel recruitment to build account and opportunity strategy
• Drive prompt resolution of partner issues by working with the Customer Service team and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management
• Ensure Account and Opportunities are updated in Sales Management System
• At least 5 years of local sales experience
• Strong understanding of local software/accounting software
• Experience in technology field selling into the startups and small business segment
• Experience working with external channel partners
• Bachelor Degree in IT or business management
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.