Leading and work together with existing team members to focus on the quality of the relevant product lines.
• Defining testing strategies including resource planning and test planning for the relevant product lines.
• Create backup plans for all testing strategies.
• Conduct weekly meeting with team members for milestones, task checkpoint and risk review.
• Work closely with Development Team on deadlines of the release or project.
• Understanding and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the release or project.
• Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
• Push team continuously to innovate.
• Motivating team and taking informative quick decisions.
• Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements.
• Ensure highly motivated environment is creating in the team.
• Involve in test tasks for relevant product lines.
• Candidate must have at least 5 years of proven working experience as Test Automation Engineer or Test Engineer or Test Analyst or Quality Assurance or equivalent position.
• Experience on test automation tool is a must.
• Experience on test script document is a must.
• Candidate must also familiar with Agile scrum methodology.
• Knowledge of technical processing and troubleshooting.
• Good team player. Able to work independently or team work when required.
• Self-discipline and good time management skill are required.
• Good communicational skill is required.
• Knowledge on SQL scripting and C# is an advantage.
• Knowledge on accounting/ payroll is an advantage
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.