Your role will develop and deliver highly effective training that will skill Business Partners, Customers and Internal staff to a high standard. In order for them to be able to successfully implement, consult, use and support Sage Business Cloud People (HCM product). Your role as a Learning Services Instructor/Instructional Designer will deliver training to customers as part of an implementation project team to ensure they are able to get maximum benefit from their Sage Business Cloud People solution.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Trainer with strong ability to transfer knowledge as an expert using techniques to engage the delegates and enhance the learning experience. Your pro-activeness to come up with innovative solutions is key for this role.
• Effective and professional delivery of training courses to all audience types, using real-world experience and examples.
• Deliver customer, partner and colleague training in a variety of delivery methods (including but not limited to instructor led, virtual, e-Learning seminars and events)
• Provision of training for customers as part of an implementation project via public or private courses.
• Becomes the Subject Matter Expert for the product, including deep product knowledge and the domain business knowledge it supports
• Provide feedback of learning content quality, delivery quality, and product quality into business for continual improvements
• Assist to develop new learning solutions to meet the ongoing training needs of our clients
• Update learning offerings when legislation and software changes occur
• Provision of input to R&D and Product Managers during course development and to keep abreast with the very quick changes that can occur when developing courses in a beta environment.
• Recommend new training courses to further enhance the product skills of Business Partners, internal staff and Sage Business Cloud People customers.
• Actively contribute to the success of the Learning Services APAC
• Proven experience in all aspects of instructional design, including Training Needs analysis, storyboarding and curriculum content creation for all delivery methods.
• Has knowledge of Change Management principles to assist learners with the adoption of a new solution.
•Knowledge and experience of the Salesforce Platform is highly desirable.
• Experience in delivering training courses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Willingness to Travel.
• Knowledge of HR & People environment would be advantageous.
NOTE: Applicants must have Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.