Are you excited to value sell a market leading, award winning accounting software in Asia region?
• Local responsibility for NCA (New Customer Acquisition) sales activities in the country
• Manages the target to obtain 100% of NCA revenue growth and numbers of new customers
• Working with Director C4L (renewals) to develop business and to achieve objectives
• Accountable for growing New Customer Acquisition in the region
• Focusses sales team on selling local & global Growth products to grow revenue and the number of new customers
• Responsible for balancing NCA growth and Customer NPS through both direct and indirect (partner) channels
• Manages the Partner Sales team, ensuring that business partners achieve both NCA and C4L targets
• Ensures that Sales team resources are correctly trained and aligned to channels to achieve the overall NCA targets
• Manages the NCA forecast and pipeline, providing early feedback to marketing on quality and success rates of MQLs
• Excellent analytical skills, with strong ability to understand sales trends and assess MQL success rates or issues
• Excellent capabilities in business team motivation; high level of business skills; strong communications and interpersonal skills
• High level of team management and project management; demonstrates and demands personal commitment to team goals
• Highly motivated self-starter – ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels in the organisation (to board level)
• Strong communicator and influencer – understands business partner dynamics and motivations
• Several years in the business leadership team with strong sales performance
• Proven experience of being able to grow NCA sales revenue and number of customers
• Experience of managing direct and indirect sales channels
• Proven capability in managing business partners, and influencing them to achieve stronger performance
• Experience in “matrix” structure – good team player able to influence colleagues to achieve shared goals
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.