Your role as an Executive Assistant to APAC Vice President and provide administrative support.
Diary management for APAC Vice President including coordinating all meeting, calendar appointments and travel arrangements
• Organising company functions and coordinating involvement in charity events
• Enable the implementation of Sage Group initiatives by supporting and facilitating as required
• Provide administrative support and coordination for management meetings and board meetings as required
• Respond to client correspondence as appropriate on behalf of the APAC Vice President and/or Leadership Team as appropriate
• Ensure the confidentiality of all information
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with other key internal stakeholders
• Additional duties as required from time to time
• 5+ years administration experience including experience working in an EA/PA capacity in a large organisation
• Customer service focus
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise effectively with colleagues at all levels
• Ability to effectively prioritise and juggle conflicting tasks
• Accurate database management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player and people oriented
• Strong attention to detail
• Superior administration and organisational skills with a high degree of personal accountability
• High degree of confidentiality
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office applications
• Experience working in a technology organisation
• Experience supporting geographically dispersed senior team
NOTE: You must have an Australian working rights to be considered for this role.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.