Deliver world class web content across local Asian region websites and be responsible for executing local and global web content strategy in support of the Sage vision.
• Execute the global web content strategy in country, driving this across the local websites, and maximising performance around Sage's business KPIs
• Maintain and update web content, images, files and other material through the global CMS platforms, Sitecore and WordPress
• Act as a trusted liaison between business and technology teams, developing a strong relationship with IT to ensure efficient management of the local website
• Work in partnership with global web marketing, SEO, ecommerce and creative teams to continually evolve Sage’s web presence in country and implement best practices techniques to help optimise the web experience
• Ensure in-country processes and workflows for activities are aligned with global processes and content adheres to brand and accessibility standards
• Support and execute the web content requirements from in-country product marketing, brand, channel teams and global and regional marketing teams
• Represent the top user journey across interaction with Sage's web experiences
• Gather and report on user insights based on data analytics
• Continuously optimise the web experience through evidence-based approach to drive site engagement and lead generation
• Other duties as required from time to time
• Strong experience managing local websites in local languages
• Experience developing, implementing and executing global content strategies within local environments as well as providing analytics and insights on results
• Proven ability to execute global campaigns and develop scalable processes around web production and project management
• Experience in managing agencies
• Excellent experience of content management systems and best practice
• Knowledge of user experience principles (including mobile)
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload/time effectively
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to communicate with a range of stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Extensive experience in Sitecore and WordPress
• Experience in Google Analytics/360, Siteimprove
• Knowledge of industry, sector or small business market
• Experience working in a technology organisation
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.