Functional Consultant for Sage HRMS suite of products
• Perform comprehensive business consulting, product expertise and implementation services to build trusted client relationships
• Plan and manage implementation process in order to deliver in timely manner with high service quality
• Configure and set up Payroll / HR systems to meet customer’s requirements
• Responsible for tackling projects issue(s) with solution adhering to Sage’s Methodology
• Documenting requirements, business processes, configurations, testing plans and other necessary artefacts
• Conducting discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and propose a value solution(s) to propel client’s business growth
• Will travel and work with customers in South East Asia region
• Prepare project documentation and comply with Sage’s administrative rules and budgetary control
• 3+ years of experience in Payroll / HR Systems implementation role or Payroll processing role
• Experience in Malaysia / Singapore Payroll and HR business processes and practices
• Having at least 2 (two) full HR project implementation cycle
• Worked in HR systems implementation, preferably as a Consultant
• Comfortable in interacting with various customers and traveling within the ASEAN region
• Multi languages desirable - English / Chinese / Malay / Indonesian which will help interact with customers in ASEAN region
• Independent and able to deliver implementation projects in a timely manner
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Quick learner and self-training
• A self-driven and ambitious individual that demonstrated managing multiple tasks with high service quality and in a timely manner
• Proven track record of project deliveries and excellent problem solver
• Additional knowledge of standard SQL database commands, report designer tool
• Undergraduate / Graduate Degree level of education
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.