This role is responsible for managing day-to-day business operations associated with selling and supporting Sage Learning Services offerings for regional products. Core responsibilities include managing a team of Learning Services coordinators to achieve service level agreements and increase customer satisfaction for learning services offerings and programs. The Learning Services Operations Manager coordinates with internal regional stakeholders and the Global Learning Service Operations team to ensure regional training programs are available, visible, and meet program revenue and consumption goals, while also complying with documented standards and best practices to ensure a One Sage experience on Sage University.
• Execute GTM for Learning Services with all internal stakeholders to optimize Learning Services offerings and sales.
• Manages team of Learning Services coordinators responsible for the back office and customer service functions including course creation, scheduling, logistics and cancellations in whichever system is required.
• Assist with Sage University implementation for APAC.
• Event management for APAC (including onsite event management, event logistics, speaker management, financials – business case and wrap up financials)
• Provides second-tier support for Sage University such as troubleshooting access issues, registration issues, and user escalations.
• Develops, refines and documents processes for existing and new training offerings for maximum administrative efficiency and data integrity.
• Monitors quality control measures to ensure consistency, effectiveness and compliance of objectives.
• Coordinates monthly metric reporting and analyses for learnings.
• Collaborates with learning services managers and other stakeholders to ensure training websites include appropriate information, making courses easy to find, purchase and consume.
• Acts as a “voice of the customer” by providing feedback to other Learning Services teams.
• Contributes to and manages department projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required
• Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders at every level of business
• Experience in Event management
• Experience with Sales and Marketing
• Administration experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Track record of providing excellent customer service
• Experience administering training in a for-profit extended enterprise environment
• Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) or related registration and planning software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of regional product lines, customers, and distribution channels
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.