Drive the implementation of marketing programs / campaigns in the region for renewals business function
• Prepare detailed campaign and data briefs and present them to internal and external agencies with confidence and clarity and proactively co-ordinate marketing campaigns across all elements of the marketing mix
• Create, plan and execute tailored and targeted local tactical and strategic campaigns, integrating global campaign elements and content when required, to deliver functional revenue, acquisition or retention targets
• Tailoring communications messages in each campaign to connect to relevant customer personas and segmentation provided by Product Marketing in order to deliver on new customer acquisition and retention revenues
• Support the partner community on partner thru activities
• Collaborate closely with sales organisation to ensure that there is full visibility and reporting on functional campaigns and status of MQL
• Monitor, analyse and present to the business the results and ROI of campaigns
• Understand, organise and manage budget to the format supplied by Marketing Operations
• Position self to the business as "expert" in marketing communications, supporting the commercial success of products by liaising and sharing knowledge with colleagues
• Act as a champion and guardian of Sage’s identity and brand, ensuring messaging, positioning, tone of voice, and visual identity is consistent and in line with the global brand guidelines, across all channels and in all activities
• Ensure consistency and quality control on all communications collateral produced with detailed and accurate proofing skills, in line with the local and global internal approvals process
• Other duties as required from time to time
• Experience on renewals & reactivation campaigns
• Customer loyalty / retention marketing
• Demonstrate ability to deliver revenue and profit growth initiatives
• Understanding of trends in digital marketing and social media and their effective execution
• Commercial acumen and exceptional customer service ethic
• Demonstrated experience in marketing
• Knowledge of print and direct mail production
• Plan and execute events
• Proven track record of delivering B2B Marketing plans
• Analytical and critical thinking skills, prepared to challenge conventional thinking
• Ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a team
• Proactive, driven and focused at getting job done
• Influencing / relationship management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning and organisational ability
• Knowledge of industry, sector or small business market
• Experience in marketing automation tools (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Hubspot etc)
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.