To nurture and grow strategic partner accounts for Sage Asia Enterprise Management Solution in Malaysia domestic market. He/She is an expert with working with and through partners to discover and build pipelines for the product and service offerings under Sage. He/She develops and nurture a successful partner ecosystem in order to achieve the sales target for the market segment.
• Strong engagement with partners to identify opportunities of Sage products and services to be rendered
• Identify and develop a sustainable partner ecosystem to achieve revenue targets
• Maintain close relationships with inside sales, presales, support consultants and planning & operation teams as internal support for partners
• Develop strong relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external business partner to develop and achieve their account strategies and opportunity plans
• Engage in key opportunities with partners to drive to closure
• Drive quarterly QBR with partners
• Support partners in licensing contract negotiations
• Drive deal closure process between sales ops and partners or customers as necessary
• Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through relevant post-sales support team
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management
• Ensure accurate and timely forecast entries in SalesForce.com
• At least 10 years of software sales experience in Malaysia
• Strong understanding of ERP markets
• Experience in driving sales closure direct as well as with partners
• Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com
• Knowledge of enterprise CRM products such as Sage CRM, Microsoft Dynamcis or Equvalient
• Recruitment and management of partners
• Track record in opening the local market from scratch
• Experience in any other SEA countries is advantageous
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.