To drive sales of of all Small & Start-up Business (SSB) products including Sage 50, UBS and Sage 100 Evo through partners. This person needs to nurture partner relationships, identify sales opportunities, manage partner forecast of orders and work closely with them to help them to close sales with customers and meet targets. He/she must also gather their feedback and product experience and share it with the borader team to continually exceed customer and partner expectations. This person must also work closely with partners to help them develop the pipeline for future sales.
• Establish relationships and engage with the business to nurture existing partners and identify new opportunities with new partners.
• Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
• Establish and maintain relationships with resellers and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
• Drive prompt resolution of partner issues by working with the Customer Service team and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
• Close partnership with Sage Asia internal teams including Sales, Presales, Customer Service, Product Management and Learning Services to share feedback and continually improve as a team.
• Ensure Account and Opportunities are updated in Sales CRM System.
• At least 5 years of local software sales experience through partner network
• Experience in selling Accounting software in Malaysia local market
• Experience in cold calling and lead development
• Must be advocate of cloud solutions
• At least Diploma in IT or business management
• Experience in business software selling into the startups and SMEs
• Have field sales experience
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.