Manage assigned workflow, be escalation point and provide 1st class customer service to Sage People (HCM) customers
• Provide exceptional customer support, including prioritising assigned workflow, monitoring and resolving issues and incidents, and ensuring accurate and timely documentation of all requests and outstanding issues
• Ensure that customers experience exceptional service levels by proactively liaising with other internal departments to solve problems and provide seamless support
• Escalate issues and incidents effectively to Sage Customer Support/Services Team Leader as appropriate, liaising confidently with customers to clarify details and enable accurate problem definition
• Actively promote Sage People (HCM) services and software solutions, including providing training sessions as required
• Contribute to product direction by proactive feedback of software defects and/or enhancement requests to the Software Development teams, and participating in product system and functionality testing as required
• Ensuring the on-going performance and maintenance of the software and provision of any assistance or advice to other departments
• Other duties as required from time to time
• Minimum 3 years' customer support experience
• Experience providing support for complex/technical HCM/HRMS product, solution and/or software products and/or services
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Exceptional customer service ethic
• Strong analytical problem solving experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results oriented and highly organised
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Familiarity and technical experience with HCM/HRIS (Mandatory)
• Familiarity and technical experience with Salesforce or similar CRM (preferred)
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.