Sage is seeking Instructors for our Sage People (HCM) cloud solution. This position will facilitate, deliver and develop training in a number of learning formats. These formats typically include Instructor-led online or in person,
eLearning and on demand content. In addition to becoming an expert on the functionality of assigned Sage product, instructors will assist in learning related activities such as product testing, curriculum development, exam development
for certifications, and corporate educational events and conferences. Because Instructors represent Sage and the customer’s impression of our company, Instructors must always maintain a positive and professional attitude when
interfacing with customers and partners
• Provides high quality instruction to Sage colleagues, customers, and partners
• Supports user adoption by delivering training events to support customer implementations and customized training events
• Works tightly with instructional developers to develop materials that represent what the learner needs to achieve desired outcomes
• Becomes the Subject Matter Expert for assigned product, including deep product knowledge and the domain business knowledge it supports
• Solicits input and feedback from stakeholders, customers, peers, subject matter experts, etc. based on standard review processes
• Acts as an instructional designer on an as-needed basis
• May participate in Sage customer and partner events such as conferences, user roadshows
• Participates in release readiness activities of new products, product updates, and learning program changes
• Provides feedback of learning content quality, delivery quality, and product quality into business for continual improvements
• Responsible for managing lab environments, technology and provisioning
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a product education environment
• University degree educated or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and must demonstrate exceptional facilitation/teaching skills for adult learners
• Experience with Microsoft Office, eLearning, and virtual learning technologies
• Must have exceptional communication and organisational skills, demonstrate initiative and work well in a team based environment
• Be a strategic thinker, results-oriented, and demonstrates a strong orientation toward outstanding customer service with a complete willingness to accept accountability for results
• Salesforce certification and/or experience
• Experience and domain knowledge in the Human Capital Management/HR field
• Experience working with cloud business solutions as a key user
• Project management and Implementation experience of a business solution is a plus
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.