To be a part of the Sage Professional Services Team in a capacity of Technical Consultant and a Developer
• To analyze business requirements and process, provides technical consultancy for X3 implementation
• To develop or customize X3 ERP in Sage X3 4GL environment
• To implement Sage X3 integration with add on modules or third-party system
• To develop X3 reports in Crystal Reports
• To conduct X3 technical training internally, business partner or client
• To deliver technical or solution document
• To work with project manager and team members to meet project deliverables
• Assisting X3 support in analyzing and troubleshooting Sage X3 technical issues
• Technical support for Presales activities if required
• To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
• Coordinate with Solutions Architect on solution design, development and validation
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to travel (domestic and international) to partner or client sites
• Experience in developing/customizing any Tier 1 or 2 ERP System
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming - C#/Java programming
• Good knowledge in web technologies (Web server, Web services)
• MS SQL or Oracle database knowledge
• Report development skills using Crystal Reports
• Experience in the installation of enterprise products such as ERP/CRM
• At least 8+ years of experience in Information Technology – in that preferably 4+ years related to ERP customization/implementation
• Has a good understanding of business application concepts and terminology
• Experience in training end users in an enterprise level product implementation will be an added advantage
• Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
• Effective communication skills
• Experience with Sage ERP X3 is a major plus
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.