Responsible to deliver multiple complex projects (multiple phases, applications, geographies, languages, etc.), on time, on budget and to the agreed scope of Implementation or related Delivery work for any of Sage’s suite of products
• Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the project team (direct and indirect resources)
• Maintain overall control of the client relationship, project schedule, budget and scope
• Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
• Ensure that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing all project activities
• Liaise and act as central focal point for Internal Stake-Holders (Support, Development, Executive Management, Finance and PMO)
• Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
• Notify the Client Project Director and the Client Project Manager of non-resolvable issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
• Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Manager, providing the status of project progress
• Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
• Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
• For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
• Take ownership of A/R and Billing issues on projects
• Champion and adhere to corporate solution implementation methodology
• Ability to identify Risk and manage/mitigate
• Effectively Manage Project resource utilization and availability across multiple projects
• Ensure project related documentation is updated and delivered on-time
• Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
• Integrate and work close with the Sage Project Management Office
• 10+ years of total work experience
• Worked on ERP Projects for at least 8 years
• Managed ERP Projects for at least the last 5 years
• Managed at least 3 ERP Full Lifecycle Implementations
• Experience working with multi-national and multi-lingual teams
• Proven success in ERP software project implementation and deployment across multi-business verticals
• Experience in managing stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Commercial Awareness and proven Negotiation Skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
• PMP / Prince Certification (Desired)
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.