To perform the duty of Functional Consultant for Sage suite of products, in the areas of manufacturing (Primary - process and discrete), and distribution business processes and practices
• To provide an elevated level of consulting and implementation services at client sites. Responsible for the optimal set up and training in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining an elevated
level of customer satisfaction
• To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements
• To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Sage’s Methodology
• To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring
• To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
• To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
• To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
• To identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
• After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish
• You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment
• Sage consultants work on site with customers across Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Vietnam etc.…)
• Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory
• Travel outside the region may also be required for certain cases (30-35% travel)
• 10-12 years of ERP Implementation experience or experience of ERP from a client perspective (IT Manager, Analyst, Super-User etc.…)
• Strong knowledge in manufacturing and distribution business processes and practices
• Ideally has worked in a manufacturing environment extensively for at least 5 years
• At least 6-8 years of Professional Work Experience
• A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision
• Develop confidence through the interaction with clients and colleagues
• Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications
• Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills
• Degree level education
• Worked upon ERP systems, ideally as a Consultant (End-User also welcome to apply)
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.