Project Manager - Cluster Country Lead (interim) Role
Job purpose: To coordinate and deliver our People Function Transformation within a Cluster, based upon the revised Programme Deployment model. The Cluster consists of single or multiple Countries, with the successful candidate working closely with each Cluster/Country People Director who has overall accountability. The key work streams are: Systems (Sage People deployment); People Services (Processes & embedding our new Operating Model); and Change Management (communications, change and training)
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
· Our Single Point of Contact for core People Transformation implementation.
· Planning, managing and controlling the People Transformation implementation in Countries within the Cluster, aligning with Sage People Transformation Programme Management Office (PMO) Team.
· All Country resource identification & planning within assigned Cluster.
· Ensuring on-time, & on quality delivery of in-country deliverables.
· Own and develop in-country/Cluster plan and manage in-country/Cluster project meetings, risks & issues, scope changes, reporting
· Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) and support SRT (Service Rehearsal Testing) within the countries you are assigned to.
· Lead training (coordinate localisation of materials, training logistic & facilities) within the country you support and train our end-users.
· Ensure management of Works Councils/ Colleague Representatives, where applicable, for on time delivery.
· Provide support to managers as we move them to becoming more self-sufficient.
· Be an advocate of our new People system, processes and operating model.
· Help us to communicate messages to our managers and colleagues within the People Function (e.g. PBP’s) and across the wider business.
· Support local colleagues in People Services team with escalated or complex queries and provide feedback to the programme team.
· Be the key liaison with in-country support teams where needed, e.g. Local IT / facilities teams to support with system access / floor changes etc.
· Support arrangement of, or provide translations for any People Function collateral provided by the Programme, where translations from English is felt beneficial for local teams.
Country People Directors, PBP’s, PMO Team, IT colleagues, People Services team
Line Manager: EVP People Services and OD
Engagement with: People Transformation Programme Deployment Lead and in Country Lead
Key performance indicators:
Respond to inquiries within the agreed upon service level agreements set by the PMO
Complete UAT accurately and timely
Skills, know-how and experience:
Excellent time/project management and organizational skills
Knowledge of country laws and statutory and legal requirements
Ability to source relevant information on employees, policies, procedures within countries
Experience with basic Microsoft Office functionality (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally; excellent knowledge and use of the English language (grammar, punctuation, spelling, writing and editing)
Strong problem solving skills
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.