Job purpose: Support the Marketing team to drive the planning, management and implementation of all events in the region
Event Planning, Management & Implementation
• Management and maintenance of events project schedules and deadlines associated with various events
• Event management including project planning, research, venue sourcing, catering selection, AV/equipment organization, program development, preparation of all marketing material, stakeholder briefing and post-event reporting
• Onsite event management including event attendance, production (set up and take down), project manage venue, catering, registration and AV, and lead management and reporting
• Work with local campaign managers to drive audience generation and maximise attendance at the event including promotion on social media where applicable
• Post-event reporting including analysis, evaluation and measurements against set objectives and ROI
• Identify, evaluate and develop new event opportunities
• Marketing administration: keeping track of budgets, reconciliation of expenses, managing supplier requirements, facilitating asset delivery where needed
• Ad hoc requests and other duties as requested from time to time
Social Media Marketing Support
• Support Social Media Marketing Manager AU & Asia to execute action plans, social content calendars and reports as necessary to manage and drive social activities in Asia
• Work closely with content marketing locally and globally to produce and manage Sage online communities, by posting fresh and engaging content
• Create a socially devoted brand and focus on engagement with customers and the external community by creating and participating in conversations, ensuring all queries are answered, and identifying advocates to promote the Sage brand
• Leverage social media marketing for driving event content and performance. (pre, during and post)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in events management
• Knowledge of social media platforms and community management
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload/time effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence to communicate to a range of stakeholders
• Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering on deadlines and targets
• Superior administration and organisational skills with a high degree of personal accountability
• High degree of confidentiality
• Experience in planning and management of events from conception to evaluation, with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of industry, sector or small business market
• Experience working in a technology organisation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Marketing or related degree
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.