Focus, maintain and develop on Cloud-based solutions for accounting and payroll product lines
• Provides fixes for the reported bugs in the related web-based or Cloud-based solutions within the agreed time-frame.
• Conduct unit test on all fixes. Test document must be attached.
• For enhancement request or projects, provides the solution within the agreed time-frame.
• Prepare the relevant technical document for enhancement request or projects.
• Conduct unit test on all solution done for enhancement request or projects. Test document must be attached.
• Responsible to commit the source codes changes into SVN.
• Update the Daily Status Updates Workbook in Sage OneDrive
• Candidate must have at least 4 years of working experience in PHP, MVC and LAMP environment.
• Candidate must also familiar with Agile scrum methodology.
• Strong object-oriented programming skill is required.
• Experience in source control tools, such as TortoiseSVN or GitHub, is a must.
• Good team player. Able to work independently or team work when required.
• Self-discipline and good time management skill are required.
• Good communicational skill is required. Including daily status update for the relevant projects or tasks.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.