Do you love to grow account profitability?
Do you have a passion for new technology?
Do you have Strong Sales experience within an Enterprise Software vendor?
This is great opportunity to join our enterprise business team. The primary purpose of this role is to create, nurture and pursue business relationships with prospective customers ensuring the closure of business deals to meet revenue targets thus directly contributing to the long-term growth of the Sage Enterprise business. Within the industry assigned the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for driving sales and building effective partnerships with customers as well as with Sage Business Partners, internal Pre-Sales, Marketing and Professional Services teams. It is expected that the individual will provide customers with dynamic solutions, either SaaS or On Premise, which will deliver high-impact business value whilst providing an Extraordinary Customer Experience.
• Creating and developing strong and sustainable relationships with relevant executive level influencers at the customers’ organisations to achieve Revenue growth.
• Managing pipeline and negotiating to close the sale of software solutions and appropriate licenses to clients.
• “Owning” the Sage / customer relationship and taking accountability for the execution of the Sage value proposition to the customer.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers internally and externally and share developments and market insights with all stakeholders.
• Ensuring full visibility and utilisation of the sales toolkits within the customers’ business (ROI tools, battle cards, product roadmaps, white papers, referral sites etc.)
• Forecasting and reporting effectively and accurately all pipeline, territory plans and win/loss analysis to the Enterprise UK Sales Director and ensure the achievement of quarterly targets.
• Maintaining and enhancing product knowledge in order to be recognised as an expert and an ambassador for the Sage brand.
• Communicating effectively with key stakeholders in order that both internal and external relationships are managed to the highest standard of professionalism
• Undertaking effective sales presentations to demonstrate the benefits software solutions can bring to customers.
Skills, know-how and experience
Consistent achievement of revenue targets.
• Strong understanding of ERP/ HCM / Finance software (as appropriate to the
role) within a mid-market sized industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Full clean driving licence.
Technical / professional qualifications:
Business degree or related professional qualification or equivalent.
Sage is a market leader in Business Management Software, ERP, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambitions of businesses around the world.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. We’re also a market leader in creating a great user experience for our customers. We are the largest UK software company and the 2nd largest software vendor in Europe with over 13,000 colleagues now supporting millions of users across 23 countries as they power the global economy. We’re a global company, with a global team, creating global products.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting - working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model - 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues' time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.